Terms & Conditions<< Return to the order form
These terms set out the basis on which you can purchase and redeem tickets for your visit to Blarney Castle. Once your tickets have been purchased, the booking is non-changeable and non-refundable. By purchasing tickets for Blarney Castle, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and have read and agree to the use of the information you provide us with.
All persons wishing to purchase tickets to visit Blarney Castle do so subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All prices are quoted in Euro. Whilst Blarney Castle reserves the right to increase or decrease our prices at any time before you book, once your Booking is confirmed the price of your Booking as stated in the Confirmation Email will not be increased.
- Once purchased, your ticket must be redeemed within 6 calendar months.
- It is the sole responsibility of the bearer of this ticket to check opening times and tour times of Blarney Castle.
- Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18 years or over.
- Blarney Castle reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry on to or remove from its premises or the vicinity any person who:-
- Has been convicted of a criminal offence, which, in its opinion, is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors.
- Has behaved in a manner or is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors.
- Has used threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace.
- Is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
- Save as otherwise permitted by Blarney Castle, all persons entering must pay for admission. Tickets must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required. Any person attempting to gain admission without a valid ticket may be ejected.
- In accordance with Irish Law, smoking is strictly prohibited within all areas.
- Any behaviour likely to cause annoyance to other visitors or confusion of any kind is not permitted. Visitors are expected to respect and conform to local laws and customs. If, in Blarney Castle's opinion, a visitor is behaving in such a way as to cause danger, distress or annoyance to others or damage to property, he/she may be removed from the building without refund. In addition, he/she must meet any expenses incurred as a result of such behaviour.
- Blarney Castle will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that all of its exhibits/ displays are open for use by visitors during normal opening hours. However, Blarney Castle reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, whether for safety reasons or otherwise, and with or without prior notice, to close its Attraction or any part of it. In the event of such closure, Blarney Castle will refund any visitor the cost of his or her prepaid ticket. Otherwise Blarney Castle shall have no liability whatever, including no liability for travel expenses or any other out of pocket expenses.
- Other than liability for death or personal injury resulting from Blarney Castle's negligence, Blarney Castle, its employees or agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, howsoever arising.
- Only food and beverage purchased from Blarney Castle may be consumed at the same Attraction.
- Dogs are allowed providing they are kept on a lead at all times.
- If for some reason you are unhappy with any aspect of your Booking with us, we ask that you write to us, care of Blarney Castle Blarney, Co. Cork, Ireland. Where possible, please quote the relevant Booking Reference Number and provide all other relevant information.
- Tickets are not valid for groups and can only be used by individuals unless expressly stated.
- No two special offers can be used in conjunction with each other.