We're looking forward to welcoming you...
Opening Times & Rates
Explore the entire gardens, mystical rock close gardens, dungeons, caves, lake walk & much more!
|Monday to Saturday|
|May||9.00am to 6.30pm|
|Jun-Jul-Aug||9.00am to 7.00pm|
|Sept||9.00am to 6.30pm|
|Oct-Apr||9.00am to 5.30pm/Sundown|
|Summer||9.00am to 5.30pm|
|Winter||9.00am to Sundown|
Closing times on a bank holiday Monday are the same as a Sunday.
Last Admissions is 30 minutes before closing.
Carpark operates at same opening times as listed above
The Castle, Rock Close Gardens and Lakeland Walk are open all year, except Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
Blarney House is open from June 1st - August 31st from 10am to 2pm Monday to Saturday.
Book your Tickets!
Buy in advance and take advantage of our online discount. You can buy tickets online for Blarney Castle by clicking below. If you have any queries, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
|Blarney Castle Visitor Rates Book your tickets now!|
|Adult Admission||€12.50 (Normally €13)|
|Children (8-14 years)||€5|
|Family (2 adults + 2 children)||€32|
|Tour Leaders must stay with student groups while visiting the castle, otherwise they will not be allowed kiss the stone.|
Here at Blarney Castle we welcome groups and can easily accommodate large parties of visitors. If you have a larger group that would like to visit the Castle, please Contact Us here.
Guide book download - Guide books are available in French, English and German.
Please contact the office on 021-4385252 for access to the Castle for the purpose of Wedding Photography.
Blarney Castle is situated in Blarney Village which is 8 km northwest from Cork city in the South of Ireland. See the map below for more details.
Directions from Cork Airport
- From Airport follow signs for City Centre
- From City Centre follow signs for Limerick (N20)
- Travel for 7 km; exit left (signposted Blarney)
- Arrive at Blarney
Directions from Shannon
- By Car: Follow the road to Limerick. Then follow signs for Mallow and take the turn off before Cork City to Blarney.
- By Bus: There is a direct bus from Shannon Airport to Cork City, check out www.buseireann.ie for information on bus timetables.
There are no direct routes via train from Shannon to Cork.
Directions from Dublin
- By Car: It takes 3-4 hours to get from Dublin to Cork. Take the N8 motorway and follow the signs south for Cork, then on to Blarney.
- Public Transport: Trains leave for Cork on a regular basis. Check www.irishrail.ie for further information on timetables. Or phone Kent Train Station, Cork; Telephone + 353 21 456 766 www.buseireann.ie for bus timetables Aircoach: a bus leaves Dublin airport eight times a day directly for Cork, it is the cheapest way but can take anywhere from 5-7 hours depending on traffic. See www.aircoach.ie for more information.
- Flights: A flight from Dublin to Cork is the fastest route, taking only 50 minutes. See www.ryanair.com, www.aerlingus.com, www.aerarann.com